Thursday, January 17, 2013

Attempts and Confessions

Ice skating!  
You would not believe our terrible luck with ice skating.  
Attempt 1: Took us 45 minutes to find the arena because of road construction so it was closed!
Attempt 2: They only take cash!
Attempt 3: Child scavenger hunt... ages 4-12
Attempt 4:  SUCCESS!!!!
It was worth all the stress :)  Tony is really getting the hang of it!  Although, the last 15 minutes, Tony might have found a football game to watch in the lobby.  I think it's safe to say the last 15 minutes were his favorite!

 I have something to confess:
It was me
in the bed
with the ELBOW!


Poor guy!  It bled all over everything... the sheets, the comforter, mattress cover.... and he had an early meeting with his professor.  He handled it like a champ though, because truthfully, it was pretty funny.  We had just finished praying, and he poked my side.  My disclaimer: everyone knows how ticklish I am.  My brothers know when you tickle me, I am not responsible for any damage that may occur as a result.  Tony learned that lesson last night. 


 Um... yes.... we did go to Les Mis again :)

 We visited Yale again on Saturday.  
I have another confession:
Tony and I are writing a book
inspired by Yale
:)

 More gingersnaps for the Dalton family


No comments:

Post a Comment