Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pictures!

If a picture says 1,000 words, lets just pretend I'm saying all those things right now... and show you what our life has been like through pictures!  I can't describe our happiness any better way :)

 Me and Kalaela!  Hanging out with the Staus Family.


On our fabulous 1 year anniversary, my husband surprised with breakfast in bed
Along with a dozen roses
And chocolate!

A surprise from my husband
when he went for a beach stroll

3 angels! SO Sweet.  Blake, Carissa, and Alivia.

Little Lance.  Look at those baby-blues!
Blake is one handsome boy.

 Another handsome man
with baby-blues ;)

One of the stunning cliffs in Moab, UT
along the Negro Bill hike.
Maybe my mind is constantly tuned in to chocolate, but I can't help but 
visualize dripping chocolate from a melty ice cream cone.  Yum!

 Another Moab, UT pic

So happy to be a Dalton girl!

Blake... keep your eye on him...
he is totally prone to getting into trouble!

Carissa can't help but smile in the arms of her Grammy

Summertime in Montana....
Literally perfect. 

Tracy... The Cowgirl!

Do we look exhausted?
Yes.
Did we just have the time of our lives floating the Smith River?
YES!


15 months and still happily married. 
I promise!

NYC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment