Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Picture Update Post


HELLO!
I know I have been completely negligent in keeping up with my blog....
So I figured a picture post would help catch me up!


In honor of our favorite winter movie Frozen,
Tony pounced on me one morning and smiled his irresistibly cute grin and teased, 
"Do you wanna build a snowman?"
How could I refuse such an offer!?
So we decided to build Olaf!


Uhh.... I don't know how this picture got snowflakes on it. 
Honestly, they just showed up. 
?
Weird.... but I kind of like it!




 Snow Day!

 This is a picture of Temple Square in Salt Lake City during
Christmas-time. 
The nativity behind us is floating on the water. 
It was my first time seeing this, and it brought back so many beautiful memories
of our wedding day :)
And the lights and displays were completely breath-taking. 

 Disney Princess Tower
Couldn't resist!

 "Ice Skating"
Without Ice Skates




Stunning Moab Landscape
Can you believe all that snow??

 The Dalton Crew

 My sister's puppy, Molly.
She is a terrified mess in the car,
But a total sweetheart otherwise. 


 Our first trip to the beach this year. 
We stayed 5 minutes.
BRR!!



1 comment: