Sunday, August 26, 2012

We have a little place to call home!!

We are so grateful for our amazing blessings since arriving in Connecticut... especially finding a place to live! We live on the third floor in our little building and absolutely love having a place to call our own.  I am including a few pictures of our home :)

 dining room


 in the dining room


dining room still


living room coffee table 

living room


kitchen


living room 

more living room


I think you can guess :)

living room  (and front door!)




On a scale of "busy" from 1 to 10, this week has been an unarguable 10.  I started 2-a-days (2 three hour volleyball practices plus weightlifting!) so Tony has been holding the fort down.  I dislocated/bruised my sternum and haven't been very mobile and have needed a lot of help and Tony has been a CHAMP in helping out.  Cleaning, shopping, cooking.... you name it.  I have the best husband ever!  Tony doesn't start school for another week, but I start tomorrow so I am growing increasingly nervous trying to remember how to be a student.  Whether fulfilling the role of athlete, homemaker, student, teammate, or friend, I know my favorite (and most important!) role is that of a wife.  I love this married business :)

No comments:

Post a Comment