Friday, August 3, 2012

Wedding

“Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.” 

We just got our wedding pictures!  I'm excited to share a few.  What an amazingly special day for my husband and me.  I feel so blessed to have him in my life, forever.  Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make this day extra special for us... Tony's sisters, George and Paula, Nicole, my Mom and Dad, my brothers, Jen (and of course Blake and Alivia!), Jerin, Levi, and the many many MANY others.  We love you all so much!


 coming out of the temple!

 The Dalton gang

 But always an Ames girl too

The Men

All the girls... I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family!

We don't do this.  Seriously.








Isn't my husband sooo handsome??

Alivia the Stow-away!

3 comments: