Friday, October 19, 2012

7 Things

7 BEST things about being married that I never expected :)

1. Waking up in the morning with a smile on my face

2. Holding the entire world in my arms each time he pulls me into a hug

3. Praying together... for each other

4. You know what?  He wakes up early every morning to make sure I have a lunch packed.  He gives me the best apples.  He carries my backpack.  He tells me I am beautiful every single day.  He inspires me to do the right thing, but doesn't judge me if I don't. 

5. When he says I love you, he doesn't just say it with his words.  It penetrates deep inside me... so every corner fills with knowledge that it's true.  I feel it!  It's literally warm.  

6. When I feel discouraged, I can look at him and know that I can overcome ANYTHING with him by my side. 

7.  Every day is a better day than yesterday. Which seems crazy, because every day with my best friend is perfect. 


1 comment:

  1. You love being married, and IT SHOWS! Thank you, Tony, for being such a wonderful hubby to our daughter.

    We love you both!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete