Sunday, October 14, 2012

Apple Festival

Fall seems like the most impossible season... when leaves dream up the most beautiful things to whisper in your ears before drifting off to sleep.  Trees throw the party of the year, dressing up their wiry limbs with explosions of color.  And my absolute favorite part... harvest time :)  Tony and I went to the West Haven Apple Festival this weekend and enjoyed bags full of tangy, juicy apples, hot kettle corn, and all-around fabulous caramel apples dipped in peanuts!  (shout out to Mekell.... yours are still waaaaay better... love you!)  I loved getting the chance to walk around the park with my handsome man, holding hands, laughing, and creating memories.

mmmm :)



Tony and I went to a little get-together for all the people in Tony's major.  We had a lot of fun bowling, and Tony scored a personal best.  This picture is pretty fuzzy... but he got a 186!!! Go Tony!

My husband showing me how it's done...

aww :D

No comments:

Post a Comment