Thursday, October 4, 2012

Odds n' Ends

And the rain came a tumblin down....


Holy smokes!  That song takes on a whole new meaning when you find yourself wading through a foot and a half of water to get to your drowning car.  I had been cleaning away in our apartment before I left to catch the team bus to our out-of-town game, so imagine my surprise when I walked out the door with my little pillow and blanket nestled in my arms and I see this.  OH NO!  The picture doesn't show it well, but when I waded through the water, it reached my knee. I called my dad and asked, "how much water is safe to drive in?"  He laughed and said, "maximum of 6 inches."  So, despite the foot and a half of water, I told him, "Okay, Dad, no problem!"  and drove away :)

Oh, and of course Tony and I watched the presidential debate.  I think I enjoyed it more than Tony (this is him doing statistics homework and laughing about all the Big Bird comments!"



Studying in the library.  I have never studied this much in a library before.  Tony must be a good influence on me! 

Heading to class!


No comments:

Post a Comment