Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Moment Like This

Sorry I have been absent for a while in the blog world. 
After a week of sleepless nights, 
some tears, 
lots of homework,
and exams....
we are all feeling much better now!

We went to a Yale basketball game!  Thanks Court for taking us!
I have never seen a place quite like the Yale gym. 
Very Hogwarts-esque.
High, vaulted ceilings, chandeliers, and no air-conditioning.
And so much fun!



And, of course, Valentine's Day :)
Tony was my first ever Valentine.... 
and he will be my Valentine forever!
We exchanged gifts in the morning 
(only because Tony knows how impatient I am about opening presents...)
Then we went to school. ALL. DAY.
Tony picked me up after class with a rose in hand, 
so I knew we were going to have a fun night. 
When we got home, the house was all clean, roses were waiting on the table, along with 
a dinner setting for 2 and lots (and lots) of chocolate.  We ate yummy italian food in our sweats!
Tony made a plaque for me with a very sweet message :)

I gave him a picture book illustrating our second year together
set to the lyrics of Kelly Clarkson's song
"Moment Like This"
so..... practically a wedding album ;)



My husband is just the best.  

Oh and funny poem of the day....

"Roses are red
But sometimes they're thorny
When I'm with you
I get kind of.....
corny. 
I know what you were thinking.... shame on you!"

Haha <3


No comments:

Post a Comment