Friday, February 1, 2013

Nerds

Go... live your dream!
I will. 
Your dream stinks. I was talking to her.

 

I love Tangled :)  It is so applicable to life.  


Tony and I were discussing our passions the other night.  He described to me my passions (he was totally right), and I took a stab at his (which were also right).  Glad to hear how well we know each other.  I am so grateful to have a constant motivator- patiently supporting me in my endeavor to achieve my dreams.  I hope I can do the same for him.  The most comical moments in our marriage happen when we start attempting to interest each other in our personal passions.  We never get very far on each other.  However, we have both discovered that we are extremely nerdy.  An example of our conversations:

Tony: "Class today blew my mind!  Did you know that HR in most organizations is totally misused, causing employee dissatisfaction and low achievement?"
Me: "Did you know inherent filtration occurs within the primary beam passes through the glass window of the x-ray tube, the insulating oil, and the tubehead seal, which includes approximately 0.5 to 1.0 mm of aluminum?"
Moment of silence.
Both: "Baahahahahahaha....."
Tony: "We are nerds."




No comments:

Post a Comment